Tuesday, March 19, 2013

spring break, flower show, st pattys :)


Hello all so hmm lets see my last and first ever post was a almost a month ago! geez not sure what to blame this one on.. lack of motivation and inspiration? the fact that i'm still new at this whole blogging scene and am trying to connect with fellow bloggers but i have also been busy. At any rate i have some things to talk and rant about. Today is my second day off of Spring Break.. UGH and first day back at classes definatley not enjoying this mainly because of 3 group projects i have to start working on, one being due Thursday.. crossing my fingers for that one!

Recently I went to the PHS Philadelphia Flower Show down at the convention center which i ritually attend every year for about 8 or so years now i would say. If you have never been before it is basically a huge auditorium room filled with wonderfully scented and of course lovely to look at flowers. Each year they pick a different theme this year was BRILLIANT BRITAIN and I have to say this year was one of the better themes they have done in the past. There is pretty much every display that you would expect to see in a England themed show from Big Ben, The Queen, Prince William and Kate of course. Double Decker buses, those guards with the funny furry hats were all included.

Here are some photos I took from the show;.

         
                                         

 
 These hats were so awesome definatley one of my favorite parts of the show. I love wearing flower head pieces I wish I could wear these!! So pretty ♡♥

                                         

 
 
                                                  
 
 
i love how the flower show has lots of interesting center piece ideas since I am planning my own wedding or in the
process anyway... lol there is tons of inspiration!
 
                                    

Their interpretation of BIG BEN.


                                           

This celtic cross was also at the flower show not sure what it had to do with Britain but it was perfect for St. PATTYS Day! So beautiful.

A picture of me in my green st pattys day outfit & makeup♡♥♡
 

Didnt go out for anything big since it was a sunday but had a little st pattys celebration with the fam(ily) & fiancee. Had a pretty descent spring break got to work and make more $$ had some fun & now back to reality..ahh..

-♡Stasia xox

P.s.- SWEET REVENGE pictured above is AmmaZzing!!!

 

6 comments:

  1. Oh Spring Break, how I will miss you!! Good luck on the projects. I have a group project that I have to get going on. It's so different doing a group project in college than it was in high school!!! The flower show seems pretty nice and I love the Big Ben!! And the picture of you is pretty :)

    I emailed you back earlier by the way!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you I'm going to need it and good luck to you as well. yes it is much different especially since I communte meeting up with partners is a nightmare. && thank you

      Delete
  2. hey Annastasia!
    Thanks for stopping by my blog! Yours is super cute! Im so happy you know sign language! There is definitely not a lot out of us out there! Love your blog too.. Congrats on your road to become a Mrs! I am patiently waiting for my man to pop the question ;)

    Cant wait to get to know you more!
    Candice
    juststaylovely.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for following my blog! Love getting new followers. Your green eyeshadow looks awesome! Never knew they had pink lemonade vodka, yum!

    ReplyDelete
  4. HI there. I'm a newbie. I'm Laney. Found you thru Crazy Perfect Life - Kara. Hope you'll view, follow, read and maybe show me some love at http://pinkowl07.blogspot.com/

    Love your site! cant wait to read more. looking forward to hearing from you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree!! starting a blog and getting the motivation to blog can be really hard!! But don't worry! You have your fellow bloggers to lean back one!!
    Can't wait to read more!!

    ReplyDelete