Wednesday, March 27, 2013

So What Wednesday!

Found this post/ link up? Through Julie @becoming a Navy wife.. sorry dont know how to tag you yet..
Anyway I thought this was a neat idea & I am full of tons of SO WHATS this week. Haha so ready for the weekend as im sure you all are! So here goes nothing hope I did it right.

So what?...  that I should be doing school work instead of candy crush saga and blogging.

So what?... that I am addicted to 7 eleven slurpees.. legit had one everyday this week.. hey at least I get sugar free!!

So what?... I am getting behind on laundry... oopsy!

So what?... yeah im a girl and occasionally like to play COD

So what?... that I instantly fall asleep when watching tv or movie

So what?... I badly am in need of a pedicure .. its not sandal time yet anyway

So what?... I am a compulsive hair twirler.

So what?... I lip sync and dance to my ipod while on the train next to peeople

So what?...

Hope everyone had a decent Hump Day!!!
-Annastasia xox ♡♥

8 comments:

  1. OK I think you are the 3rd person to mention Candy Crush today! I need to know what I am missing out on b/c I have never heard of it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMGG!!! okay so its a game you play with your facebook friends. Its like a candy land game board and you see where all your other fb friends are in the game. Give your friends lives to play. There is like 215 levels or something, you have to match at least 3 candies in a row but each level gets harder and harder. SO ADDICTIVE! you definitley should play!You can play on computer or download the app on your phone.

      Delete
  2. Haha!! So funny. Im right with you on homework...totally blogger and then going to watch TV, I'll kick myself tomorrow!

    Andddd I'm going to follow you on instagram :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. "COLEGE GIRL PROBS" right? besindes the factg i have major senioritis .. & awesome thank you<3

      Delete
  3. Haha I am also a compulsive hair twirler, cute post!

    Life of Ally

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha yeah i cannot stop myself, sometimes i get odd stares when im really into it.. they just dont understand.. haha & thanks for stopping by my blog <3
      -Annastasia xox

      Delete
  4. cute post! i desperately need a pedicure too, but i've been (impatiently) waiting for the weather to get nicer. have a great weekend!!
    -- jackiejade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey there. Just going around to ones that have stopped by and who comment and all. I need your email if you want to keep doing what you've been doing. b/c I'm going private. have a great one

    ReplyDelete