Thursday, April 25, 2013

Its the little things...

Helllloo, so I am so happy because while I was bored in my morning classes I was going through my agenda book and omfg I definitley counted that I have 5 days of actual classes left....Not sure if it is just me but this semester has absolutely been one of the most stressful. Probably because I have major senioritis & CANNOT wait to graduate. which I;m sure all of my fellow college students can relate!
So lets see what have I been up too.. oh well last week I had a convention for work which was awesome because it is held down at Atlantic City, New Jersey. Omg I was so excited i made sure I didn't have anything due and took a day off of classes to go. It was great to relax and not have to worry about deadlines and have some fun with my work ladies. Especially since Zoey's passing I have been in a yuck yuck mood. ohh btw I posted this on fb & instagram earlier....
My sister found Zoey's baby picture .. not the original so its scratchy but had to post.
We miss her soo much :( Our rolly polly baby turned into a beautiful adult German Shepherd<3

Of course the sky had to be dreary looking but it was still pleasant. Oh and P.S. Yeahh umm that Margaritaville pic is the newest place they are opening up on the A.C. Boardwalk.. cannot wait til this place opens.. nom nom nom
So during the convention they had a cabaret night, and they got Liza Manelli (sp?) to come and perform.. Isn't HE beautiful? They also had fortune tellers, photobooth, characatures & of course drinks and food. It was a lot of fun. 
So I am so thankful that tomorrow is Friday :) wooohoooo!! Tomorrow movies and dinner with the love, hopefully Saturday I'm going to get my new phone cause mines a pos... mostly the reason why I've been MIA on here lately. & Sunday flea marketing (yes I made it a verb) with the hubby<3 

HAPPY THURSDAY EVERYONE<3
-Annastasia xox

3 comments:

  1. I couldnt agree more with the first part about school. We have 3 more official days and I am so excited! This semester has been my enemy! Good luck with it all. Again, I am so sorry for the loss of Zoey. Those are wonderful pictures of her. The baby one is precious!!! The convention sounds fun also! I love your outfits.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. woohoo and actually i counted wrong i have 2 more official days.. until the sweet days of summmmmer & making more $$$$ :):):)

      Delete
  2. sorry about your dog. I know that's hard. Yayee for not having much time left before the semester is over. I know you're excited. I love flea markets. hoping to go to one Saturday.

    pinkowl07.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete