Thursday, April 4, 2013

Never Have I Ever....

*Never have I ever: Link-Up



Never have I ever;

Been on a plane
I know.. who hasn't been on a plane right? It's NOT because i'm scared at all! I would have to have a window seat so I can take pics of the beautiful clouds, urg I want to do this! That is definitely one of the things on my bucket list! 

Watched one of those gangster movies like Godfather, Goodfellas...etc.
So not sure if I mentioned this before  but my fiancee and his fam(ily) are very Italian & proud of ittt. I get made fun of so bad for never seeing them. I suppose one day.. just hope they aren';t boring lol & yes i realize I am probably in the minority group here of people who haven't seen them..#sorrynotsorry

Seen a musical or anything on Broadway
Not so much into musicals but idk it's definitely an experience. Last night actually I saw Rock Of Ages on HBO and omfg it was amazing so if i ever got to go it would probably be to see that show, plus the music is AMAZZZING:)

Been to TimesSquare
Well umm i guess this is probably why ive never seen a Broadway production. Let me just say that I live in Philly, work in Jersey & have visited New York multiple times so in guess it;s kind of shameful I've never been.. ooppsyy!

Had Braces
Thank goodness for my straight teeth!

Had to wear a training bra
Hm not sure if this is too much or not I definitely had t wear a bra since like 2nd grade. & um i kind of love my assets.. Hey, I have what some girls pay thousands for & i got em for FREE:):) 

Been to Uk, Europe.. 
This will change! Me and Rio (my fiancee) plan on going to Italy for our honeymoon so i deff hope this happens!!

*************************
So, what are some things that you've never done? want to do? or never ever want to do?
P.S. Guys it is Thursday afternoon.. ahh one more day til the weekend:) Is it said in live my week according to how long away the weekend is?

-Annastasia xox

7 comments:

  1. Hi there! I have ventured over from Linkin’ With My Ladies. I am co-hosting this month and I just wanted to thank you for participating! Love your blog! XOXO, Mandi @ All My Happy Endings

    ReplyDelete
  2. You live in Philly and you've never seen anything on broadway? New York is so close! Thats almost a crime. I promise, there are a few shows that are definitely worth it. Wicked is a really good one. I've never met anyone, man or woman, who didn't love it. Thank you for linking up with us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You definitely need to watch the Godfather. :) And go to Italy for your honeymoon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. is this a regular Thursday night thing?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I havent been on a regular airplane but I've been on a small one for like 2 or 3 people to ride on. Never been out of the USA. never worn a training bra. Never been to NYC but its my dream to one day even if some say it's not all it's cracked up to be. basically only thing I have done on your list is having braces :D

      Delete
  5. So jealous you never had braces! I had them as a kid and could probably use them again, haha. Thanks for linking up with us!

    ReplyDelete